
Last Saturday Jason and I traveled to Philadelphia, MS for his cousin's 40th surprise birthday party at the Galaxy restaurant at the Golden Moon. It was a blast! Don was so surprised, and he got to visit with friends he hadn't seen in years. We had a great dinner, and then spent the rest of the evening in the casino (with no luck, but lots of fun!) before heading home on Sunday.
Only two more weeks of student teaching!!! I will graduate two weeks from yesterday, and I truly can't wrap my mind around it. School has flown by the past 2 1/2 years, but I am happy it's coming to a close. I am so ready to begin teaching in a classroom of my own! Jason's steadily completing graduate school, and doing great in his classes. He'll be taking two classes this summer, both a week long. One will require him to live at French Camp for a week in June, and complete work at the Rainwater Observatory. He'll also be in Oxford the last week of July for a freshwater biology class. We're planning a vacation for sometime between his classes...more on that soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment