
I made this photo yesterday morning before heading to Dr. Nabors' office for Johns's eight week check up and shots. He weighs 13.08 pounds and is 23 inches! He is in the 95th percintile for weight and height for his age. He was not too happy during his exam, and then came the SHOTS! Of course he loved the yummy cherry flavored vaccine-ate it all and wanted more! However, once the sweet nurse began putting his band-aids in place, he started crying, which only grew and grew during the shots. He did so well overall though, and had a pretty good afternoon and night. He was a little fussy still today, but seemed like his usual sweet self again tonight. Luckily he never ran fever, and of course he never missed a meal!
After we arrived home from Dr. Nabors' office yesterday, John took his noon bottle. I was able to catch this photo of him holding his bottle by himself-I promise my hand was not on it! As you can see, he loves to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment