Saturday, October 10, 2009

Three Months!


John turned three months old last Tuesday! He is sooo sweet, and has such a precious personality. He coos and smiles all the time, and has a hearty little laugh. He LOVES to eat, gets mad when he can't be as "big" as he wants, and we think he'd live on his changing table, which is about his most favorite spot. He usually just cat naps during the day, but sleeps 8-10 hours at night in his crib, so we can't complain. He is truly a wonderful baby.

I started back to school last Monday, and Mom is keeping John at our house each day, which we are so thankful for. Those two have such a special relationship, and probably many secrets by now as well! Jason's classes are going great, and he is still going non-stop with football. The season ends in about five weeks. He is also super busy as the club sponsor for Junior Civitans at his school. He has turned the club around, and has wonderful students who are helping with so much in our community. It has been a great but busy week with my return to school. I LOVE my new school and 4th grade is fabulous! My class is precious and I look forward to a wonderful year with them. It took a few days to get used to a new building and grade, but I still have my amazing principal and many wonderful friends as well as new ones I have made. Moving schools was a challenge, but I know I am definitely in the right place. Life is good!

No comments: