Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween night! We visited the Bakers first, then came back to our street. John still hasn't quite gotten the concept of trick or treating, but I have a feeling this is our last year to go light on Halloween...he was very interested in the candy in his bucket! Elizabeth was just along for the ride! Here's a few photos of our fun evening. On our way!

Our first stop was at the Bakers...Lauren and Sarah were beautiful fairies!

These are our precious neighbors, Jim and Lauren. They are the only ones (besides family) who have ever baby sat for John and Elizabeth. Lauren is the music and 3 year old teacher at FUM-we love them! John and E. dug all through their candy bowl-I bet they traded candies 10 times before we left. I have no idea what they ended up bringing home from there.

Inspecting the loot.

We picked our pumpkin from the pumpkin patch after we got back home.

Happy Halloween...is November really here already?!

No comments: