Friday, December 23, 2011
We've Had Fun...
The past few days have been so much fun! Jason and I have greatly enjoyed being home with John and Elizabeth...we've finished a little last minute shopping, enjoyed looking at Christmas lights, visited with family and friends, eaten too much good food, and spent a lot of time loving on our babies (and a LOT of time in our pjs!) Here's a few photos from this week...
This is the Aquadoodle that Jason's aunt and uncle gave John. However, it came with one marker, which resulted in WW III after this picture was taken. The Aquadoodle has been put away until Santa brings us an additional marker! I think Elizabeth maybe thought it was a Twister mat???
John created a Shrinky Dink ornament! We made some in my classroom; these are so fun, and I recommend making some if you have small children and never have-we will definitely do it again next year! He colored it, then we baked it at 325 for three minutes. It went from this to...
this! The ornaments shrink down to be really small, and my class at school was so into it. I think John will really think they're cool next year!
John would like to wish everyone Feliz Navidad!!!
We are looking forward to another fun day at Darden today with Jason's family, Christmas Eve tomorrow and then Christmas day. Check back for a post in a few days. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment