Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birthday Fun!!!

Last Saturday John had three birthday parties-a new record for us! Elizabeth joined in on the last one as well. Happy Birthday to three sweet girls-Francis, Elle and Meg!John LOVED the "big teeth" at Healthworks! He is still talking about them!All John wanted to do at Elle's party was play basketball...her sweet dad definitely got his workout picking John up over and over. John was like a machine in this bouncy castle-he wouldn't even stop to eat a cupcake! Miss E. loved "riding" a tricycle at Meg's party-such a big girl! She liked jumping in the little bouncer some, too.

On a different note...John has definitely been adventuresome lately! I looked at him on the monitor the other night and saw this: Sweet boy!
Then tonight, I found this after I put Elizabeth to bed: At least his hands were clean!

We are ready for a fun Spring Break...hope you have a great week too! Check back for photos soon!

No comments: