
This weekend was very exciting and eventful! I graduated from MSU (for the second time) on Friday night. I actually started back at Joyner Friday morning, and will be there until the end of school-only 15 more days! I will begin teaching there full time in August, and am so excited. Saturday morning was beautiful for the Tupelo Women's Club's dedication of the Fairpark Playground. Our Holiday Tree Festival last November made this wonderful park possible for the children of Tupelo. We enjoyed this month's Supper Club on Saturday night, which as you can see from the photo, had a Kentucky Derby theme. Our hats were fun to wear, and after each couple contributed their money to the pot, everyone drew a horse to bet on-and I drew Big Brown! It was very exciting to win the pot, and we enjoyed a fun night with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment