
Last weekend we headed to Starkville for a fun Saturday! We started the day early, because my dear friend Laura Stewart's baby shower was that morning at 10 am. We have not seen Laura, and her husband Marc, in entirely too long! It was wonderful to see and visit with her at the shower, and later on with her family and Marc at their tailgate. We are so happy they are back in the US and much closer, now in Georgia. We can't wait to meet little Elizabeth soon!

Later that day we had a wonderful time tailgating with Ben, Suzanne, and Reed Bingham. We love our new spot, in front of the new Biology building-we highly recommend it! After way too much good tailgate food, Jason and I headed over to visit his family at their RV at the Hump. That night we watched our beloved Bulldogs take the field for the first time at home this season.

It was a great game-unlike yesterday's, which we missed because of Jason's coaches' fish fry. Did we miss the memo Croom is now coaching baseball?
1 comment:
I just saw your blog tonight. I can get lost in blogland and use a lot of time sometimes. I'll have to show Sara Frances. Also- I love that you have a classroom blog. What a neat idea!!! It's soo cute! :) Hope you're having a great year.
Post a Comment