Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


We had a very busy weekend last weekend! Friday night was of course spent at the football field. We did not win, but played better than the week before.


Staurday morning was Lauren's 4th birthday party, which was so fun! It was great to see lots of family and friends.

Saturday night we helped host Jamie and Matt's diaper shower at the Curlee's. We had a wonderful time, and they got lots of great, useful gifts for Baby Baker! Unfortunately, I never grabbed my camera, so I don't have any photos of the shower. Sunday afternoon, a group of us went to see Nights in Rodanthe-and let me highly recommend it! It's a fabulous movie.



Tonight I had a Pampered Chef party with Michelle Guyton. We had a great turnout and Michelle prepared some wonderful, easy receipes...now I'm going to slow down for a few days for a much needed break!

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

KATIE!!! WOW! I just happened to find your blog! It looks like you are doing good! Just wanted to say hi!

katie ray said...

hey katie! your blog is adorable! i am so sorry we missed the halloween party, at the last minute talmadge decided to go to the Ole Miss game. i am sure it was alot of fun and appreciate you inviting us! hope you are doing great!