
I apologize for not posting in a while-we have been so busy this month!
A few weekends ago, the entire Russell family went to the Pumpkin Patch at Blue Mountain, which I get to go back to with my class this Tuesday. We celebrated Big Daddy and Will's birthdays, both this month. We had a wonderful picnic lunch and enjoyed the wagon ride to the petting zoo and pumpkin patch, where we each picked a pumpkin. The kids had a blast; it was such a fun afternoon!

Jason's team also celebrated a wonderful victory last Friday night against Mooreville! 30-7 was the final score-unfortunately, I forgot my camera! I did snap a few photos on my cell phone, and the boys and coaches were ecstatic. We hope we'll have repeat this upcoming Friday night, which is Senior Night when the Tigers will play against Center Hill. Go Tigers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment