Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Classroom-Before


So, for the third (and FINAL) year in a row, I have changed classrooms. Of course the first move three years ago was to Joyner, to begin teaching Kindergarten. Then last summer, I moved to Rankin with half of the Joyner staff to teach 4th grade. Although the year went well, I realized upper elementary is not where I am supposed to be. So...we (and by we, I mean poor Jason and Mom) moved me again a few weeks ago to my new home at King Early Childhood Education Center, where I will teach Pre-K. It is definitely the right place for me, and I already feel SO at home there! ECEC is the most amazing facility and program; I am so honored to be a teacher there. We have open house tonight, although our students don't come for two more weeks. My room looks a thousand times better than these photos, but it's still not quite finished yet. I will post "after" pictures soon!

No comments: