
John loves all of his toys, but he has a few that he spends most of his time with. As you see, I could only capture a photo of him escaping into his tent he got for his birthday-this is usually how we see him as he heads into it. He loves his lion push walker, and especially loves hitting the nose of it so the music will play. His Cozy Coupe is a big hit, another birthday gift. It has been so hot, we have kept it inside this summer, but can't wait to take it outside hopefully soon when the weather cools off. And if you'll notice, he is holding my cell phone in the photo with his car. Although he has his own Fisher Price phone, he often prefers mine...since I'm between phones right now, and have a GO phone, I'm not too worried about it!
1 comment:
Love all the new pics! John is precious. I know you're getting anxious about Elizabeth's arrival.
Our Cozy Coupe is still inside after two years! :)
Post a Comment