Friday, March 18, 2011

Bows!

As you may know, I have wanted Elizabeth to be able to wear a bow since before she was born. My mother always made sure I had my hair pulled back with a bow, many of which she made. I packed not one, but two, in Elizabeth's hospital bag, in hopes she would be born with enough hair for a bow. She wasn't, but was absolutely beautiful of course, anyway! She has just worn other cute head accessories and hats instead. And I have tried, honestly, every day since she was born to see if one of her tiny bows would stay in her hair. No luck. A few weeks ago, however, my hopes really worked up as we noticed her hair started growing...and growing. A couple of nights ago after her bath I tried, again, and this was the result...

I was thrilled! I tried all of her bows on her that night, and she has worn one every day since!

No comments: