Today I am thankful for tradition. Although some things change year after year, it is comforting to have certain traditions we return to. Although these differ for each family, we all have them. They are what tie the past to the present, and keep memories alive.
I hope each of you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a beautiful day at the Baker's. Lots of good food, family and fun-the 3 Fs which make tradition so special!


Couldn't quite get the whole gang together for a photo, so here's a couple of the kiddos.


We enjoyed watching the Peanuts Thanksgiving special tonight before bedtime...I love how J and E's Christmas pj's turned out! :)
It was a beautiful day...we are so blessed.
I also included a few photos from our recent trip to Memphis. Not only did we enjoy great family time and some fun shopping, we took John and Elizabeth to the Enchanted Forest at the Pink Palace. No lines, no wait=perfect visit with Santa.

I know John and Elizabeth look thrilled here, but they really did have a good time!

John could have watched the train in the Gingerbread Village all day.

And Elizabeth loved the Gingerbread Disco House.

We had to do a little non-traditional time with Santa to convince John he was ok to talk to! Elizabeth loved him from the beginning, though.

Both babies are actually looking in the real photo-the staff did good!
No comments:
Post a Comment