Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25

Today I am thankful for a wonderful evening spent with more family, not to mention a great meal, too! We had a fabulous time at Darden with Jason's aunts and cousins, and enjoyed spending a little time visiting Big Daddy, too, before heading home.

I am also thankful for a husband willing to put up with my holiday decorating ideas...headed to bed to begin decorating bright and early in the morning! Photos to come...

Oh, and I am very thankful I avoided Black Friday shopping. I know those who do it must love it, but there is no deal I have seen yet that warrants me venturing out at midnight, camping out or fighting over an item. And how about the lady (in California, I think) who mased a crowd of people to get a leg up in line?-Crazy! I think she's in some major need of Christmas spirit!

No comments: