Today I am thankful for good meds and rest when not feeling well. John and Elizabeth started with "the crud" (as we have named it around here) about a month ago, and since then we've had lots of coughing, runny noses, sore throats, medicine and breathing treatments. I KNOW good health is on its way to all of us, but I started feeling the yuck creep in yesterday...not as bad as Jason and Mom have been, but not 100% either. However, I'm hoping with a good night's sleep and good medicine I'll be feeling better soon!
One more thing-we enjoyed a wonderful night together as a family at church during Advent Family Night. We ate supper together and created a piece of artwork, a cross on a canvas. We left ours at the church to dry, but I will post a photo of it when we bring it home in the next day or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment