Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9-FUM Preschool Teachers

As I baked brownies tonight for the teacher appreciation luncheon at church preschool tomorrow, I am reminded of how thankful we are for the precious ladies who love and teach John and Elizabeth. They both go to preschool at church on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-2. John started last September when he was 14 months old and Elizabeth started this September, then week she turned one. They have learned and grown so much-we love our preschool teachers and are thankful for them! Mrs. Debbie
Mrs. Nichole (who is on maternity leave right now. I hate I don't have a picture of Mrs. Kelly, her sub., who is great!) Mrs. Joan and Mrs. Jennifer

We don't have a photo of Mrs. Leigh McGregor, the Preschool Director, but she is FABULOUS! What a blessing and ministry our church preschool is to us and many other families as well.

No comments: